We manufacture Sandart ourselves and strive to produce the highest quality products possible. Kindly view our policies below should you want to make a return. We want to make sure you are completely happy with your purchase. If there’s anything we can do to improve your experience, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and Exchanges
1. Please take photos and contact us at email@example.com or on 044-873 4512 before returning any items.
2. All returns or exchanges need to be made within 30 days of receipt and must include the original invoice. Items must be unused, unopened and in their original packaging. The shipping cost, a R20 handling fee, and any damage to the packaging/items will be deducted from the refund total.
Damaged or Incorrect items
1. When you receive your order please inspect the box/packet that contains your items, and immediately report any damage to the courier company. Please take photos and contact us immediately (within 2 days of receipt) at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 044-873 4512, if you have received damaged or incorrect items.
2. We will exchange items and cover the shipping costs if we supplied incorrect items, or if it was damaged during delivery.
1. Shipping costs are excluded from the product prices and will be added to your final total.
2. Parcels will only be packed and dispatched when payments reflect in our bank account.
3. Shipping is currently restricted to South African areas only.
1. Delivery can take between 2 – 5 working days from payment received.
2. Please note that deliveries will not occur over weekends.
3. The courier will collect your parcel on a Friday afternoon if your order is placed and paid by 12h00.
4. Sandart cannot be held responsible for late deliveries made by the delivery party involved.
5. To avoid delivery delays, ensure that you place your order on time and that the correct delivery details are supplied.